Beethoven Piano Concerto No. 5 and Rimsky-Korsakov Scheherazade. Andris Nelsons conducts the Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra at the 2011 Lucerne Festival. Solo pianist is Yefim Bronfman.
This disc features the following performances:
1. Beethoven The Ruins of Athens Overture Op. 113
2. Beethoven Piano Concerto No. 5 in E flat major, Op. 73 "Emperor"
3. Chopin Etude Op. 10 No. 8 in F major
4. Rimsky-Korsakov Scheherzade Op. 35
5. Dvorak Slavonic Dance No. 3 in A flat major, Op. 46 No. 3
Video Director was Ute Feudel; Director of Photography was Nyika Jancsó; produced by Maria Stodtmeier (Accentus), Magdalena Herbst (Unitel), and Paul Smaczny (Accentus). Released 2012, disc has 5.1 dts-HD Master Audio sound. Grade: Help!
Please help by writing a mini-review about this title!